Applications Now Open!
Boost your biofuels research with one of BRISK2’s 15 project partners & access:
Biofuel research facilities
Unique expertise and equipment
Networking opportunities across the bioenergy community
Eligible researchers can now apply to visit any BRISK2 research partner located outside of their home country to utilise biomass conversion research facilities. BRISK2 will pay for transnational access (TA) along with a grant for travel and subsistence.
- Applications for Transnational Access (TA) are now being accepted for placements in 2018.
- The next application assessment deadline is 1 April 2018.
- Discover more about BRISK2 Partners and visit How to Apply to submit a proposal for you or your research team
- Explore the Phyllis2 database for biomass and waste
- Find & follow BRISK2 on Research Gate & social media: